ENSEAD is the Advisory best-positioned to support senior and executive IT management on SAP Strategy, Architecture, and Governance related topics. ENSEAD Advisory works with you towards excellence in:
- Managing SAP-related investments
- Governing SAP-rich solution landscapes
- Defining and selecting SAP-rich solution alternatives
- Implementing SAP-rich solutions, and
- Running SAP-rich solutions.
ENSEAD Advisory has a deep understanding about what makes SAP Strategies, Architectures, and Governance structures best-in-class, has the experience and expertise to put SAP strategy into action successfully, works with you to arrive at an optimal balance between the business demands for agility, value for money, and stable SAP operations, and works off industry standards complemented by SAP specifics and advanced insights.
You may first want to familiarise yourself with the company’s professionalism via ENSEAD Insights. These free publications can help you accelerate your decision making around many topics across the IS/IT Solution & Services Lifecycle, particularly SAP. In need of further support? Discover what value ENSEAD Advisory has delivered to its clients already and explore how the company can add value to your organisation, for instance by using its unique Solution & Services Lifecycle Management Framework (SLIM-F).
Why ENSEAD Advisory:
- Trusted advisor to some of the largest and most reputed companies in the world
- Tangible results, identified and delivered millions of savings for clients already
- Deep knowledge of SAP, sourced from a private crowd
- Continually advancing the wheel by combining SAP knowledge with wide ranging and deep understanding of IT good practice and industry standards
- Affordable, as the firm is lean as can be and knows very little overhead
- Decades of experience shared through social media
- Subcontracted by tier one high-end consultancies to bring specific knowledge and expertise to the table
The scheme depicts ENSEAD’s view as to how the IS/IT Solution & Services Lifecycle looks like from an IS/IT Supply side in its most simplified form. ENSEAD Advisory would be very happy to talk to you in person on how to further firm your grip on your SAP-rich Solution & Services Lifecycle – empowering you to demonstrate maximum value to your business peers.
Contact us now to see how we can help.